I provide 1-2-1 and group swim coaching working with first time open water swimmers to triathlon improvers. I’m hands on and will be in the water alongside you to build confidence and give immediate feedback. What allows me to make such progress in the water is the fact that its all captured on video – you have no idea what you are doing when you swim so with the video analysis any improvements can be easily implemented.
So what can you expect from my sessions?
- Each session is 50 minutes in length
- Catch up before entering the water
- Before each session we will carry out a warm up and look at your shoulder mobility – key for swimming.
- Safe entry into the water
- Video analysis of the starting position – so important to understand your current stroke and any changes we need to make
- Coached drills following the initial video analysis
- Coached session
- 2nd video analysis following the coached session – this shows the progress we’ve made during the sessions